Melbourne City Mission wants you to dream big and reach for your goals, whatever they may be. It’s time to think about where you want to go and what you need to get there.
We are keen to hear from people with a disability between the ages of 16 and 30 who have a dream for their future. Maybe it’s an idea or a talent that could lead you on to further education, employment or supporting your community. Maybe your talent lies in art or music, maybe sport. You could be interested in community work or becoming an advocate or speaker. You might have an interest in business or an idea for your own small business.
Kickstart Your Dream grants are designed to give a hand up. We’ll get you started by offering a small grant up to $2,000 to successful applicants.
Melbourne City Mission will be looking for ideas that:
- Lead to employment or greater pathways to employment
- Lead to further education or training
- Lead to supporting the community (e.g. through volunteering or advocacy)
The application process
- Complete the following application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must address all of the selection criteria by answering all four questions.
- Alternatively, address the the selection criteria by creating a video (maximum three minutes), submitting a word document or choosing another means of communication. You can be as creative as you like, but ensure you address the four selection criteria to give you the best chance of receiving a grant.
- Applications close on 20 December 2016 and are open to people with a disability who reside in Victoria between the ages of 16 and 30.