Every year we deliver vital programs and services to individuals, families and communities across Victoria. We receive State and Federal government funding for a number of our programs and services, however some of our programs are completely unfunded and for many there is a shortfall. We rely on the support of many generous benefactors to ensure that these services are delivered at the highest level and where and when they are needed.
The ongoing generosity of our donors is changing the lives of individuals, families and communities across Victoria. Your generosity can change a life too by making a donation today. Donate now.
For every vital $1 you donate:
|Breakdown in % |
|Details of where your money goes
- 72 cents is used to directly support individuals, families and communities
- 28 cents is used to promote the work of Melbourne City Mission, raise awareness and funds, and essential administration costs
Thank you for your support.
Our promise to our donors
We promise that we will:
- Treat all donors with respect and confidentiality
- Ensure that our communication with you is honest and transparent
- Not subject you to any form of undue pressure.
- Use your donation in a way that preserves the dignity of those we support
- Handle your donation responsibly and to the greatest advantage of those we support or whom it was intended
- Remove your details from our database upon request.
All donations will be:
- Handled with the highest level of accuracy and transparency and financial records will be kept to ensure accountability and tracking.
- Applied to that purpose to which they were donated (if the appeal has been fully funded, we will direct your funds to next most urgent need).
- Acknowledged within five working days unless no acknowledgement is requested or insufficient contact details are provided.
- Subjected to an annual audit by a firm of independent Auditors.
- Used solely for Melbourne City Mission’s work and will not be used by other organisations unless they are acting on or in partnership with Melbourne City Mission.
Our staff will:
- Be transparent, accurate and honest
- Respond to email, letters and telephone enquiries, where necessary, within seven working days
- Achieve the highest standards of professionalism at all times
- Seek to minimise costs relating to fundraising activities
- Abide by the Principles and Standards of Fundraising Practice set out by the Fundraising Institute of Australia
- Adhere to all developments and future guidelines and requirements set out by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission (ACNC).
Any feedback, comments or complaints should be addressed to: The Head of Fundraising and Communications, PO Box 13210, Law Courts PO, Melbourne VIC 8010 or email: email@example.com.
Thank you for your support.
Tick of Charity Registration
The ACNC Tick of Charity Registration (the Registered Charity Tick) aims to gives reassurance to the public that a charity is transparent and accountable by highlighting its presence on the ACNC Charity Register.
Melbourne City Mission is registered with the ACNC. More information can be found by visiting www.acnc.gov.au.