At we provide a range of flexible support services to assist people with a disability to live the life they want through group based activities or one-to-one support. We know that having the right person to support you is essential. You might be looking for a skilled support worker to build your capacity and independence at home, at work and in the community. We will work with you to select a personalised worker or a team of well-trained and highly skilled staff.
We can offer you:
- 1:1 support worker
- Assistance with daily supports
- Learning to use transport
- Learning budgeting skills
- Learning household skills like cooking, cleaning, managing your own home
- Learning skills to find and keep a job
- Finding opportunities to volunteer
- Finding social groups, attending events, pursuing interests
- Respite for you and/or your family
- Building supports that work for you.
This support can be for you if you have funds in your NDIS plan, or in your Department of Health and Human Services Individualised Support Plan.