About our service
Creating Connections Living Skills provides living skills training to young people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Melbourne’s north and west. The training is provided to individuals and groups of young people who require additional support to prepare for independent living.
Is this support for me or my client?
We can support you if:
- you are aged 16–25 years
- you are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless
- you are currently supported in the homelessness system in Melbourne’s north or west.
How can this support assist me or my client?
The Creating Connections Living Skills program will:
- provide you with living skills training modules tailored to your individual needs
- help you develop skills in cooking, budgeting, home maintenance, hygiene, healthy relationships and communication skills
- provide homelessness support workers with advice about approaches to living skills development with young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
We will support you to:
- develop the skills you need to live independently
- work towards a stable, sustainable living situation.
How can I or my client access this support?
To access Creating Connections Living Skills, your support worker can complete an initial referral form or contact 03 8486 2153 or 03 8486 2155.
Once a referral has been made, the Living Skills Worker will contact you to make a time for a further assessment to inform a living skills plan.
| Contact Us || |
| Hours: || 9am–5pm, Monday to Friday |
| Phone: ||03 8486 2153 or 03 8486 2155 |
| Fax: ||03 8486 2121 |