CQ’s consulting and research services support organisations to drive cultural awareness, inclusion and change
We can support your organisation to improve cultural intelligence and engagement through tailored consultancy and research.
We use evidence based methodology and processes to achieve tangible, meaningful outcomes in organisations and communities.
When entering into a partnership with CQ, you are connected to your own dedicated cultural consultant who manages your unique needs while leveraging the expertise of our team.
CQ has relationships with subject matter experts in diverse industries and fields. We leverage these relationships where necessary to ensure the successful delivery of client engagements.
We have a strategic partnership with La Trobe University and draw upon this relationship where academic rigour is required. Our partnership with LaTrobe provides access to highly reputable academics with a focus on diversity management.
CQ consultants are experienced, trusted cultural intelligence partners who are passionate about creating real change in organisations and communities.
Our culturally diverse, highly skilled team combine lived experience with qualifications in eight fields spanning Arts, Politics, Business Management, Business Administration, International Law, Finance, Veterinary Medicine, International Relations and International Development.
Learn more about our team
Our consulting services can support your organisation at every stage of your project. We offer tailored solutions based on your needs including:
- training packages to build cultural intelligence and awareness of unconscious bias
- cultural diversity strategy including the development of plans, community programs, policies and procedures
- content and design advice for culturally aware marketing, communications, resources and campaigns
- community, staff and stakeholder engagement and consultation through surveys, workshops and forums
- independent evaluation of programs.
With our research partners, we can support your organisation to better understand issues relating to cultural diversity. Our research can focus on a range of organisational priorities and projects such as:
- the business case for cultural diversity initiatives
- an analysis of diversity data, metrics and indicators
- a review of issues of local, national and international significance.
Contact CQ today to discuss your project and your organisation’s needs