We realise that our people are at the heart of everything we do. To ensure our team is best-equipped to do their job, we have made a commitment to provide the supports, benefits and development opportunities that help them do their best work.
We are committed to ensuring everyone in the team can maintain a healthy work-life balance. We know that in this line of work you can often face challenges many others don’t, so we aim to create a sustainable work environment with practical supports to help balance the challenges. Here are some of the ways we support your work-life balance:
- flexible working options
- leave options including purchased leave, career breaks, and early access to long service leave
- paid parental leave.
We also recognise that our staff are more effective when they have the right supports in place. Some of the ways we support our staff are:
- a system that provides staff with regular one-on-one structured support from their supervisor
- a program providing free and confidential personal counselling services to staff
- a variety of health and wellbeing programs.
The work you do is challenging, and you’ve chosen to do it because you love it. Our organisation is recognised as serving a critical function in the community, and to support that function we get access to tax-effective salary packaging benefits. We encourage staff to take full advantage of the salary packaging benefits available to them.
You can increase your take-home pay with the following benefits:
- a portion of your salary can be tax-free by salary packaging your personal expenses
- additional tax-free salary packaging on dining and accommodation expenses
- other options including novated car leases.