Participants of this year's Sleep At The 'G are in for a treat!
If you haven't registered, there's still time. Visit www.SleepAtTheG.com.au to find out how you can help put youth homelessness to bed.
At last year's Sleep At The 'G, for the first time ever, ten lucky people had the opportunity to sleep on the boundary line of the MCG. This was by far the most exciting fundraising prize in the history of the annual event, giving sleepers the chance to sleep so close to the hallowed turf!
This year, the bar has been raised again!
MCM is excited to announce that this year, 50 people will be in with a chance to win a coveted sleeping spot on the boundary line.
This gives more sleepers than ever the chance to experience this once in a life-time opportunity. And no matter whether participants are registered in a small or large team, everyone is in with a chance to win.
Who’s in the running to win these 50 boundary line spots?
- Largest Team: the top 10 fundraisers in the team with the largest number of registered Sleepers
- Highest Fundraising Team: the top 10 fundraisers in the team that raises the most amount of money
- Highest Fundraising Team (based on average per person): the 10 fundraisers who’ve raised the most amount of money/the number of Sleepers in their team
- Highest Fundraising Community Team: the top 10 fundraisers in the Community team that raises the most amount of money
- Highest Fundraising Family Team: the Family registration team who raises the most amount of money - allowing for 1 adult and 2 children or 2 adults with 4 children
- Top 3 Highest Fundraising Individuals: the top 3 individuals who raise the most amount of money (you can also bring a friend with you!)
Terms and conditions
- All registered Sleepers attending Sleep At The ’G 2019 are eligible to win.
- This competition will be closed off as of 9pm on Thursday 16 May 2019.
- The winning teams and individuals will be allocated places on the boundary line as per the formula listed above
- Teams are able to choose which 10 team members to accept the prize.
- Should a team be made up of fewer than 10 people, the remaining places will be allocated to the second highest fundraising team on average per person.
- The MCC groundsman will rope off the MCG boundary in an approved location for this prize. Winners will not be able to sleep outside of the approved area.
To find out more information about how you can get involved or be in with a chance to win, visit www.SleepAtTheG.com.au