Melbourne City Mission supports women residing in six long term housing properties in the West. Support is provided as needed. The purpose of the Cairnlea Project is to provide long-term housing for women who have exited prison in order to:
- improve their transitional experience of exiting prison
- facilitate their reintegration to the community
- reduce their risk of long term homelessness
- enhance their independent living skills
- prevent or delay their return to custody
- provide a pathway out of the homelessness service system
- offer a sense of community.
For further information about this service, please contact our Justice Team on 03 8486 2142 or fill in the enquiry form below.