Specialist ABI Support Coordination
When you have a brain injury, a great deal of support is available for your recovery. Finding and keeping track of it all takes a lot of time and can be very complicated. Sometimes things don’t go to plan, a crisis crops up or you have an emergency.
Our ABI Support Coordination offers assistance in finding and accessing a range of support services if you or your child has an ABI:
- Assistance with implementing and managing your NDIS plan or your Department of Health and Human Services Individualised Support Package
- Connecting you with both informal and formal supports that are available
- Mentoring in becoming more independent in choosing services and getting what you want
- Coordinating supports when needs are complex
- Ensuring all the services you want work together to meet your goals
- Linking you in with mainstream services such as education, health and housing.
This support can be for you, or if your child has an ABI and you have funds in your NDIS plan, or from Department of Health and Human Services case management.
How can I access this support?
Deciding what supports to choose seems hard. There are so many. We can make it easy. Call us now to talk to our Customer Service team for free on 1800 343 287.
Note: Once you contact Melbourne City Mission, you’ll always deal with the same person on the Customer Service team. They’ll get to know you, so they understand straight away, whenever you get in touch.
||Disability Services Intake Team, Melbourne City Mission, 230 Normanby Avenue, Thornbury, Vic 3071
||1800 343 287